Graduate Assistantship: Maryland Sea Grant Research Program and Project Management
Application Review Begins: August 8, 2018
Department: UMCES - Maryland Sea Grant College Program, College Park
This graduate assistantship (GA) will support Maryland Sea Grant’s research and administrative team. This 20-hour-per-week position has a flexible schedule during business hours, and will be located at our office in College Park, MD. The GA will be responsible for:
• Supporting proposal and fellowship solicitations, proposal processing and submission, and technical review panels;
• Supporting recruiting and application processes for the Maryland Sea Grant Research Experiences for Undergraduates program;
• Supporting the development of professional development events and Sea Grant workshops;
• Drafting and reviewing documentation or manuscripts for Sea Grant programs; and
• Leading other special projects as jointly developed with the research team.
Day-to-day duties will include data management, data entry, proposal management, soliciting proposal reviews, data analysis, managing undergraduate research programs, and tracking projects and students.
For more information, please check out the official announcement on our website: http://mdsg.umd.edu/employment or via the attached job announcement.