Environmental Scientist/Ecologist – Land Use, Wetlands, NEPA
Projects are highly technical with multiple layers of regulatory approvals required. Opportunity to work with a diverse team of highly respected knowledgeable individuals and use new and innovative technologies for site remediation. Training and continuing education are emphasized.
- Preparation of environmental permits issued by the NJDEP, USACE, NYS DEC, and PADEP
- Performance of wetlands delineations including characterizing sites for mitigation and restoration
- Performance of Ecological Evaluations/Environmental Risk Assessments in accordance with the NJDEP Site Remediation Program requirements
- Preparation of Environmental Assessments and Environmental Impact Statements in accordance with NEPA, SEQRA, CEQRA NJ Executive Order 215 and local municipal requirements
- Performance of Feasibility Studies for commercial, industrial and residential land development projects
- Client interaction in professional and field settings
- Performing duties in a safe and compliant manner
- Travel to work sites in NJ, NY and eastern PA.
• BS/BA in Environmental Science, Geology, Environmental Engineering or related disciplines
• 5+ years experience performing above duties
RELATED EXPERIENCE (A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED)
- GIS/AutoCAD experience
- 40 Hour OSHA training
- Soil/groundwater/permeability characterization for stormwater management systems
Company offers advancement opportunities, matched 401(k), health, vacation and training. Great working environment.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to Human Resources via email email@example.com