he Santa Fe Institute's Complexity Postdoctoral Fellowships, comprising the Omidyar and ASU-SFI Fellowships, are an extraordinary opportunity for early career scientists. Our application site at www.santafe.edu/sfifellowship opens on August 6th, and the deadline is October 28th, 2018.
The Fellowships offer the opportunity to join a collaborative research community that nurtures creative, transdisciplinary thought in pursuit of key insights about the complex systems that matter most for science and society. The application form, requirements and program for both Fellowships are identical.
Please pass this announcement to any suitable candidates in your or others’ research groups. I would be especially grateful if you would recommend female candidates or those from underrepresented minorities. If appropriate, please also post the attached flyer in your department.
The SFI Complexity Postdoctoral Fellowships offer:
- trans disciplinary collaboration with leading researchers worldwide
- up to three years in residence at the Santa Fe Institute
- dedicated funds for research and collaboration
- a structured leadership training program
- unparalleled intellectual freedom
- competitive salary and paid family leave
- a Ph.D. in any scientific discipline within the past 6 years or completed prior to September 2019
- strong quantitative and computational skills
- an exemplary academic record
- a proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- a demonstrated interest in multidisciplinary research
- evidence of the ability to think beyond traditional paradigms
Omidyar Postdoctoral Fellowship Search Committee Chair: www.santafe.edu/sfifellowship