The National Hydropower Association (NHA) is now offering an application for “The NHA Past Presidents’ Legacy Scholarship Program”. The students who are currently enrolled as college sophomores or juniors who will be college juniors or seniors beginning fall 2017 are eligible for the scholarship. The $2,500 scholarship goes to a promising young person who demonstrates the academic skills and commitment to help create the next generation of leaders in the hydropower industry.
The National Hydropower Association (NHA) is a nonprofit national association dedicated exclusively to promoting the growth of clean, affordable hydropower, America’s leading renewable resource.
To be eligible, the candidate must meet all the following criteria:
• Candidate who current college sophomores or juniors who will be college juniors or seniors beginning fall 2017
• Graduate students with a minimum cumulative 3.0-grade point average on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) GPA who are enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate course of study at an accredited four-year college or university
• Applicants must be students with an equivalent GPA at an accredited vocational technical school or program.
• All applicants must be U.S. Citizens or legal residents.
• Applicant must be pursuing a program of study that is related to the hydropower industry: Engineering, sciences (biology, fisheries, and hydrology), communications, or environmental studies.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can download scholarship application form through the given link:
You can send the application to:
The National Hydropower Association
Past Presidents’ Legacy Scholarship Program
Scholarship Management Services
One Scholarship Way
Saint Peter, MN 56082
Financial Aid and Award Money:
The winners will get up to $$2,500 award amount.
The application is due on February 15, 2017.
Link for More Information: